Award winning public speaker Stephanie Atwood has been talking to audiences since she was five years old.
If you are searching for a dynamic public speaker
for your next event look no further!
Contact Stephanie through email@example.com to discuss speech details for your next event or call the office at 510 261-8671 (PST). Thank you!
Award winning author, wellness authority, baby boomer, and public speaker Stephanie Atwood has spoken on three continents and presents a powerful and compelling message. She is also part of the Atwood/Debolt Family featured in the Academy Award Winning Film Who Are The Debolts?
Stephanie received her undergraduate degree in education. She returned to college for her Masters in Communications while raising a family and operating the eco-adventure travel business, Guides For All Seasons. This woman likes to stay active and busy!
Atwood is nationally certified as a nutritionist, personal trainer, and running coach
Like many around her, Stephanie is a baby boomer. She has lived through profound decades of history and shares stories of growing up in the 60’s and 70’s with its turbulence, huge steps in technology, and best music ever!
Atwood has written 7 books including best sellers, Belly Fat Blowout and Run Faster Race Better. Her speeches reflect her optimistic and adventurous spirit. They range from discussions about nutritional details and facts to uplifting, empowering talks about acceptance and moving forward when tragedy strikes. Her own experience with the deaths of 2 children and surviving breast cancer
Stephanie’s talks are as diverse as she is, ranging from her “get out there and do it” attitude to her growth from accepting the things she cannot change. She is an uplifting and well-informed speaker. – N. Yaeger
Here are some of the topics Stephanie speaks about
- Recovering from Breast Cancer. How Activity Speeds Up the Recovery Process from first hand experience
- Make Your Body Burn its Own Fat. How Nutrition and Movement Come Together for Ultimate Results
- When Your Children Go Before You Do. The tragedy that must be dealt with happened to Stephanie 2 different times.
- Fitness Over Fifty. It’s never too late to get started
- Menopause Nutrition – OK, things do seem to change. Let’s discuss what we can do about it
- Take Some Risks, Reap Awesome Rewards. When you move outside of your comfort zone, wonderful things can happen
- Get Over It! Bad things happen to all of us
- Easing the Baby Boomer Health Crisis