Go WOW Team and Go WOW Living were started in 2006 by runner and outdoor enthusiast Stephanie Kay Atwood. The company was formed to support women, mainly over 35 and well above that age, to find the services, programs, and support necessary to continue (or restart) a physical and fun program for lifetime wellness.
Go WOW offers free and paid products and programs around the globe. Offerings range from beginning group run training, to nutrition and weight loss advice, to online coaching, to books and supplements, and more.
Here are links to the programs and products we offer:
- Schedule an introductory talk with one of our staff. Your first call is FREE! Here’s the link. Use the code FIRSTFREE.
- Cool and Free Membership in Go WOW Global Community. Just click for details.
3 ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
- Membership in Go WOW gives you the opportunity to start little and move bigger when it feels right. All women are Always Welcome. We have 3 tiers and 3 prices.
- Start as an Actively Involved Member
- Step up to Awesome Volunteer Leader
- Take it to the next level with Professional Coaching Certification and Leadership
GO WOW TEAM:
Local, neighborhood groups around the country. Workouts based on each location.
- Schedule a 10 minute “quickie” or a 90 minute thorough nutrition and training session, or something in-between. All appointments begin on the Scheduler Page.