Join Go WOW Team the official East Bay women-only training program for the
5K, Relay & Half Marathon
Train for the Oakland Run Fest or other spring races or just keep the fitness going with the East Bay’s Premiere* Women’s-Only Run, Walk, and Run/Walk Club – Go WOW Team.
Train for the half marathon, relay or 5K race with Go WOW Team
Half Marathon Training Program
We’ll hold an introductory Training/Welcome to 2018 on Monday, January 1, 2018 with Sunday official workouts starting January 7, 2018. Half Marathoners and relay trainees should begin at this time.
6 Week Program
5K trainees can begin as late as February 12 and still participate on race day. Your membership cost is the same so start with us as soon as you can!
Why train with Go WOW Team?
- Sunday training runs at various locations throughout the Bay Area
- Tuesday and Wednesday evening workouts (optional)
- Run, run/walk, and walking groups with competent, caring leaders
- Voted Best Run Club with ABC7 Best of the Bay
- Group coaching calls
- Daily training plan includes cross training, strength workouts
- RRCA & USATF certified running coaches
- Sports Nutrition Advice from certified nutritionist & best selling author Stephanie Atwood
- Practice on the ORF 5K, relay, and half marathon course
- Hospitality tent on race day
- Discount registration
- Group Facebook Page
- Go WOW gift
Only $59 – includes Go WOW Community, professional coaching and so much more!
Use Discount Code GOWOWORF2018 and SAVE!